Children in Care and adopted children

Government Funding:
From April 2014, schools in England can receive funding for children who were adopted from care or who left care under a Special Guardianship Order (SGO) on or after 30 December 2005. Schools can also claim the funding for children who left care under a Residence Order (RO) on or after 14th October 1991. To claim for this funding for adopted children, and those who are the subject of a SGO and RO, parents will need to inform the school and provide supporting evidence, for example, the Adoption (Court) Order. Unfortunately as a school we have no access to this information and need parents to self-declare that their child/ren was/were adopted (or are the subject of an SRO/RO) . We would like to reassure all parents/carers that all the information about your child will be treated in the strictest confidence and would like to thank you for all your continued support.

Pupil Premium
Webpage icon Pupil Premium
Webpage icon Pupil Premium Statement
Webpage icon Useful Websites